Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Gayest Thing You'll See This Week

The Only 'Gay Christmas' Image I Found Without a Half-Naked Man In It

Last night was opening night of the JTMF production of Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" and I got home late and was just too tired to post anything. We had two shows today and have one left tomorrow.

And after Thursday's downer of a post, I thought it time to get back to our usual nonsense, don't you?

I came across the video embedded below on Towleroad, who nicked it from Gawker, which has apparently declared it 'The Viral Video of the Christmas Season.'

Now, I'm not saying the gentleman in the clip is gay. He may or may not be. But I've been in the theatre for the majority of my life and I've worked for the NYC Ballet. I have met a lot dancers, men and women; gay and straight. All I can say is that the straight male dancers I know don't move in quite the same way as the gay male dancers I know. I'll let you decide for yourselves, then. He does have a rather adorable smile, though...

Ladies and germs, I give you "Miracle on 42nd Street:"



So? Gay or straight? You tell me in the comments.

I'm beat. Two shows in one day (even short ones) really take it out of you. I'm off to bed. 

More, anon.
Prospero

1 comment:

DeepBlue said...

I haven't got the slightest idea... I would go for GAY! GAY! GAY!

But it's like trying to figure out which one of those countertenors are gay and which ones are straight!

...cause there ARE straight countertenors, you know! (and they ususally CLEARLY let you know it!)
:D
Hugs
Jon