Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Music Quickie


Regular readers know that I occasionally like to share new and interesting music with you. That's the gorgeous and amazing British singer Adele on your right, who at only 22 has the soulful voice of someone twice her age and twice as experienced in the pain that life can bring. She's either a brilliant performer (yes) or has had the kind of life I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I honestly don't remember the last time a singer has had such an impact on me and I immediately added her upcoming CD "21" to my Amazon wish-list. Alas, the disc won't be out until February, so or now I will have to settle for the video for "Rolling in the Deep" (There's always my birthday...).

I first saw the video below on Towleroad and Adele's voice, combined with that pounding beat and powerful visuals all combined to make this bluesy/gospelly torch song one of my favorite tracks this year. When i saw it reposted on my friend Stephen's blog Post Apocalyptic Bohemian, I knew I had to share with my readers, as well.

Ladies and Germs, I give you Adele and her stunning video for "Rolling in the Deep:"






Breathtaking.

Of course, I was then compelled to seek out other works by this talented, Grammy-winning artist:





I'll be looking out for more great tunes from Adele in the future, as should you.

More, anon.
Prospero

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Isn't she just terrific?!?
Thanks for the shoutout, you sweetie!