Friday, July 16, 2010

Gone Fishin'



Uncle P is on vacation from his day job starting this afternoon, and while I'm taking what some people call a "Stay-cation," I won't be posting very much at all next week.

I'll be doing a super-sized Zombie Zone post tomorrow and I'll pop in to talk about some of the day trips I'll be taking (Coney Island for my Birthday, Atlantic City one day, etc.). At some point, I'll post my review of Inception, as well as a picture of the new ink I'll be getting, but don't hold your breath for more than a few.

It's supposed to be another scorchingly hot week here in the East, so most of my time will be spent in the air-conditioning, trying to finish the first draft of my latest screenplay.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

More, anon.
Prospero

No comments: