Friday, February 19, 2010

Too Pooped to Post


If you read last night's post, you'll know just how tired I am. I think in the last 48 hours, I've slept for maybe 4.

Two trips to the hospital to bring Mom stuff (books, glasses, etc.), an outrageously over-priced late breakfast at a local diner ($15.00 for an omlette, toast, coffee & juice) and cleaning up the mess left by the EMTs (blood stained sheets, etc.) have left me both physically and mentally exhausted.

I also want to spend some time working on my new screenplay, so I have decided that tonight will be another night off at Caliban's Revenge. I will be writing a full post tomorrow at The Zombie Zone. But for now, I'm going to wish you a very good weekend and thank all those who posted good wishes here and on Facebook for Mom. Hopefully, she'll be released tomorrow. I promise to keep you updated.

More, anon.
Prospero

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Remember to take good care of yourself also, young man!