Sunday, July 5, 2009

F**k You, Very Much



I've been feeling a bit down of late. The show closing has a bit to do with it, but there are other factors (which I won't go into right now) that have me a little more than blue. Truth be told, I've been battling depression most of my adult life. Luckily, I've usually been able to work through it without the use of medication (though occasionally therapy helps a lot). As I am sure you have been able to tell from my most recent posts, it's been creeping back up on me.


Anyway, here's something I meant to post a while ago, but didn't for some reason. I was looking for something less maudlin to write about and went into my files and found this music video from "The Big Gay Collab" that cheered me up a bit. My sister will hate it (she won't watch movies with swearing -go figure), but the rest of you may enjoy it quite a bit. It's probably NSFW, but I don't particularly care...









Oh, and at least this did not happen to me, today.

More, anon
Prospero

2 comments:

Stephen R. said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling down. Too. After such a wonderful theatrical experience, it's natural to feel a let down. I hope you and I bounce out of our respective slumps soon.

Something tells me that if we watch that FUCK YOU VERY MUCH video over and over, that will help. Tremendously. :)

Much love

Prospero said...

Thanks! You can always make me feel better!