Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nine Times Three

OK - you all know how my nights have been crazy. Well, the slow season has finally started at work and I actually have some time to post during the day.
I came across this new trailer for District 9, the Peter Jackson produced South African film about an extraterrestrial internment camp (via):



District 9 shouldn't be confused with Rob Marshall's adaptation of the musical Nine, or the animated post-apocalyptic Steampunk fantasy 9.
Here are the trailers for those films:

Nine:


9:


So the Summer of 2009 seems to also be the the Summer of Nines. It just struck me as odd that all three of these films are being released in the same season. Of course, I plan on seeing all three (as soon as I have time to get to the movies again).
More, anon.
Prospero

1 comment:

Stephen R. said...

I can't wait to see NINE. I can't friggin' WAIT!!!!