Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Okay... Some Nonsense

Last night's rehearsal was sort of a bust. I won't go into details, but two of my actors were late enough to make the whole evening a wash. So, we went out for drinks and a bonding session instead...

Of course, my sweet, innocent looking Maddie (who was also in my production of "The Skin of Our Teeth") once again proved herself to be the dirtiest young lady I know. At one point, the discussion turned to "Wolverine" and Hugh Jackman in particular. From the baby-faced mouth of sweet Madelaine came what may well be the filthiest (albeit funniest) comment I have ever heard: "Hugh Jackman gives me a wide-on."

Could you die?

But to be honest...

Seriously...

More, anon.

Prospero

1 comment:

Mrs. Pine said...

lmao "wide-on" that's so totally awesome. i wish i'd come up with that one!! with love, from your PH!! (you know what that means!) xoxo ps even though you know he's gone down several points in my book. harumph.