Monday, May 25, 2009

From the Depths of Hell, I Spit at Thee

OK - a rant. I once had a wonderfully functional and easy to use music program that came with my old PC. Sadly, that PC died, so I was forced to download Apple's "ITunes" software on my new PC. Apple software is meant for use with Apple computers. PC users who hate Apple computers, consequently hate Apple software.
I use ITunes sporadically, at best - maybe once or twice a year while creating the soundplots for whatever show I happen to be directing at the time (something I like to have control over), so I'm hardly what you'd call an "expert." But the damned thing is so annoying and overly complicated, it takes me twice as long as it should to do the simplist of tasks. Damn you Steve Jobs!
Does anyone out there know of an MP3 program that's easy and simple to use for PCs? Please let me know, before I end up strangling someone at Apple.
OK - rant over.
More, anon.
Prospero

No comments: